Saturday, February 28, 2015

September Winds

February 28, 2015… A beautiful Northeast September weather day in Southern California… 62degrees, 20mph wind off The Pacific Ocean, blue, partly cloudy skies and bright sunshine…

A quiet day at the beach due to the cool breeze... Facebook being the only interruption of thought… I sit in my chair and watch the seagulls soar… Hovering in the headwind… Dipping… Gliding… Rising… Playing… I imagine them as WWI dogfighters…

Later standing in the doorway of my RV I can see The Channel Islands and the ocean waves crashing on shore… I’m alive in the moment… It’s a continuous moment of thankfulness… I need to be nowhere… And thankful I’m here…

No hurry to go anywhere… I’ll be thankful again when I’m there… I'm at peace with life… There’s a lot of adventure left for the boys and I to live… Soaring on Ocean Breezes, Desert Santa Anna’s and Cool Mountain Winds… We're free to feel them all... 


The boys napping peacefully after another long walk in the sand… It feels good to be free… To be living a life where… There’s “No Vacation Necessary”

2 comments:

  1. nice feeling! when do you hit the road and entertain? I just returned form NE Ohio for 9 days, 20F to minus 20F and 2 feet plus snow cover! Enjoyed it because my family is there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not going anywhere until that stuff is gone...

    ReplyDelete