Thursday, October 29, 2015

Insights and Observations…

Now more than two months into working the other side of the customer service fence… I won’t say which side I think is greener… But I would like to share some Insights and Observations…

If you call me to reserve a room and you are constantly repeating any info I give you back to your wife, while seeking her OK and answering her questions… HAND HER THE FUCKING PHONE!!!

If you call me and constantly ask me to repeat everything I say… TURN YOUR GODDAMN TV DOWN WHILE YOU ARE ON THE PHONE!!!

I understand I might be the only friendly voice you have spoken to all day… BUT it doesn’t mean I don’t have other people to talk to… Like the line of people standing at the front desk waiting for me to finish your phone call… It’s not time for one more question… It’s not time for chit chat about the ballgame or anything else… It’s time to finish the call…

While the rude ones have made me aware of my own behavior and more patient with service… I felt the need to vent the frustration caused by the stupid ones… It feels good to unload…


Thought this was going to be longer and who knows… I will probably encounter even stupider ones and have to add them to this list… But for now… Happy Tails to you… Until I write, again… Goodnight…

1 comment: