Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Story at 11

What does it mean when you talk to your dogs??? What does it mean when having “discussions” with your dogs... You answer for them??? What does it mean that while you are answering for them... They win the "discussion"???

An early start to the day had us out for a walk at first light… Breakfast, journaling, another walk, a trip to the gym, shower, lunch, more walks and cleaning the RV… 

Emails, phone calls and apartment complex paperwork while watching Spring Training Baseball on the Internet…

On an after dinner walk with the boys… Their dinner not mine…

Realizing I still needed to cook my dinner… I mention this and the fact to Simon that Dad’s work never seems to be done… Followed by the question… How come???

Simon’s reply… “Don’t tell me you’re tired… I do my job 24/7.”

Really, what’s your job???

“Being cute, Dad… Being cute.”

I laughed, called him a creative genius and told him I’d have to write this story tonight…  He just smiled and took a shit.

So what does it mean that while you are answering for them… They win the “discussion”???  

No comments:

Post a Comment