Wednesday, April 22, 2015

The Thunder Walrus

Well, time for a quick new news update… Unlike the Beatles… I am NOT the Walrus… But I will be doing a call in to “The Thunder Walrus” radio show Friday May 24th @ 1pm EDT (11am MDT/10am PDT)

You can follow this link to stream it live… http://www.bikerradiostation.com/ and like it on FB here… https://www.facebook.com/bikerradiostation/timeline

Old news updates… Still working through the Social Security Disability process…

But the good news… I have been approved for unemployment… A fitting thumb to the nose for the Ventura Harbor Patrol and Police Department… Since I left my part time job there after being threatened with arrest for “living in my vehicle”… It’s an RV asshole…

In my continued “No Time for Idiots” life… I’m thinking about sending them both a thank you note…

I will be producing a comedy show at the Ramona VFW Post Saturday May 16 @ 8pm and I’m still looking for someone to open with 30minutes in front of me… It’s a paid gig comics… PM me if you’re open…  

That’s it for now, faithful readers… Hope you can tune in Friday May 24th @ 1pm EDT (11am MDT/10am PDT) to “The Thunder Walrus” radio show…

No comments:

Post a Comment