Monday, May 16, 2016

The Book of My Life...

So I sit once again and I try to write…
Searching for old columns to edit at night…
Feels like movie night…

To tell you the stories of my life…
Stories of victory, stories of strife...

Stories long past…
Stories that last…
The ones that are best can’t be told fast…

Putting them together and figuring it out…
Nothing left out…
Like fighter remembering each bout…

Some of it good, some of it sad…
Some of happy, some of it mad…

I’m sixty years old…
With lots of stories to be told…
Stories that never get old…
Stories with mold…

Some history…
Some mystery…

But not to get lost in the stories of old…
Those stories will be told…
But it’s time to be bold…

Time to say wow…
And write about now…

It’s time to write…
And to get it right…

The end is a page that’s still white… 

No comments:

Post a Comment