Friday, September 2, 2016

What Difference Does it Make???

This started as a Facebook status update… Because Facebook wants to know what's on my mind... Well, since they asked... There’s a lot on my mind… Too much for a simple status update… So it’s become a blog… As someone once said… “What difference does it make???”

If my dog was outside incessantly barking for no reason other than to bark... I would fully expect someone to ask/tell me to shut him the fuck up...

Note: He isn't/wasn't... He's trained better than that... I'm making an analogy...

Yes, I realize anal is part of that word... It's going to come in handy... Damn... I used anal and come in… In back to back sentences… This could easily flow right into the gutter from here… Facebook might be sorry they asked what’s on my mind…

OK… Back to the analogy…

If my dog was outside incessantly barking for no reason other than to bark... I would fully expect someone to ask/tell me to shut him the fuck up...

So why do people think it’s OK to bring their kids to a Kampground and let them act like animals??? Incessantly, screaming for no reason but to scream… Loudly whining when they don’t get their way and fighting with their siblings…

What’s the difference???

There are a lot of places it would not be acceptable to bring my dog, yet he behaves better than the animals frequenting this Kampground… I’d be expected to put him in a kennel for the weekend or for the time I’m away… Yes, I have ranted about this before…

Well, if you are going to bring your kids how about teaching them to act like humans or leave them in a kennel next time you go away… 

There’s a business idea for you… Kennels and Kages for Kids… But someone else already has the logo… I wouldn’t want to work there… Sometimes I feel like I already do…

Thankfully, it’s the last weekend of the summer… Can I make it until Tuesday without poking my fucking ear drums out??? 

No comments:

Post a Comment