Friday, September 2, 2016

You Smell Like the Game...


Our life now... RVing... Like a Med Run or a West Pac... There's the adventure of getting there and the adventure of being there...

Getting there... By submarine or RV is cramped... Sometimes smelly... Everything better be stowed for sea before getting underway... And goddamn it... I'm still hot racking with a smelly dog... 

So I went to the store this morning looking for some scented candles to put in the candle warmer… I’d rather smell Simon than some of the flowery stuff they had… I didn’t get any…

Walking home… Luckily, I still remember where I parked… I had an idea about those candles and some manly scents… Steak… Bacon… Burgers… Fried Chicken… Beer…

Then I remembered… I’m camping… Bears like the same scents…

Guess I’ll go back to the store tomorrow… Maybe they have cinnamon… The RV will smell like Fireball and the bears will just come by for a drink… 

No comments:

Post a Comment